Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quote of the first 6 months

Hello all my loyal followers. I thought that it has been long enough since my past post so I figured I would treat all of you with a great quote that I just recently remembered. The movie was playing on TV and this one line just makes me laugh every time. So, let us see how many of you can recognize it.

"Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the audience, I don't think it's fair to call my clients frauds. Sure, the blackout was a big problem for everybody. I was trapped in an elevator for two hours and I had to make the whole time. But I don't blame them. Because one time, I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you."

Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more pointless jabber.

1 comment:

  1. I watched that today too! I can't believe we were both watching the SAME movie at the SAME time in DIFFERENT places. Ah, precious moments with Rick Moranis.

    ReplyDelete